1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since Dec. 8 2011, huh only 3 years? It feels longer then that.
2. What does your username mean?
Tenshi=Angel, and Neko=Cat, I had a funny obsession with cats with wings.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet at time, wants to impress others, Collector(I have way too many faves)
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Ehhh, My first one? One moment, *Looks through the old art, and fanfics* Ahh, here it is: Body of a Hollow, Heart of a Human Chapter 1 Sadly I never finished the story, one of my major flaws.
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Hmmm, OC's really, I love my OC's, I would love to try manga style art too.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Right now, just to get the stuff I draw to look like it does in my head.
8. What was your first favorite?
Crap, I'll have to look for this one. Ahh here....I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry. Please Don't Go-Chapter 26
Darn it!!! *breaks down crying* This story was so beautiful!!!!!! Excuse me. *Walks away to get some tissues.* Touko!!!
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Hmmm, some Pokemon fanart, and OC's really.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
Why do you torture me? , , , and just to name a few. Check them out because they are awesome.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
, , or
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Well, I have three that have made a huge impact on me, for writing such wonderful stories, they are so beautiful. And , her art is amazing and so breath taking, but also I got to meet someone on one of her live streams, one that I love like my own sister, , < this person over here has helped me improve on my writing style through our own personal RP on Skype, made me really think about the other characters, not just my own, was always honest with me. But to be honest, is the one that has made the biggest impact in my life. Thank you for being there when I need you, you are an awesome friend and I really would love, and hope that we could see each other sometime. Love you like a sister, Not if you'll excuse me while I go look for a jar to put my heart in. *Shameless advertising.*
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Traditional: Pencil, paper, and coloring pencils. Digital: My 3DS, Colors 3D, it's all I have at the moment.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Music, and my mind. Honestly my mind goes through stuff way too fast.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Becoming a DeviantArt member and meeting , along with many other people here on the site. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVIANTART!!!